Cosmetic & General Dentistry, Aesthetic and Implant Dentists, Aesthetic & Family Dentistry & Dental Surgeon located in Princeton, Princeton, NJ
Meet Dr. Janak Tull, DMD
Janak Tull, DMD, is a cosmetic and general dentist at DenTull who works from his heart, providing complete oral health care to individuals and families in Princeton, New Jersey, and throughout Mercer County.
Dr. Tull knew he wanted to be a dentist from the age of 13. His mother’s career in dentistry inspired him to follow in her footsteps. Dr. Tull began his professional pursuits at Pitzer College in Claremont, California, earning his Bachelor of Arts in studio art.
After graduation, he enrolled in the Midwestern School of Dental Medicine in Glendale, Arizona, obtaining his DMD degree in Doctorate of Dental Medicine. There, Dr. Tull received extensive training in all aspects of oral health care, including dental restorations, oral surgery, and prosthodontics.
Before joining his mom and the rest of the team at DenTull, Dr. Tull completed several postgraduate courses in dental implantology and laser dentistry. At DenTull, Dr. Tull uses his artistic education to help patients achieve beautiful and aesthetically pleasing smiles.
His knowledge, expertise, and compassionate chairside manner ensure a relaxing and comfortable patient experience.
Outside of work, he is passionate about educating students at schools in Princeton about the value of their teeth. He believes building value for one's teeth at an early age is essential for creating a routine to care for them throughout one's life. He is also dedicated to spreading dental advice and information online on social platforms.
Meet Dr. Lekha Tull, DDS
Dr. Lekha Tull has established her Princeton dental practice to bring you excellence in the most current procedures and care that are available in the dental community. She believes in ongoing education and strives to be at the leading edge of procedures and technology.
Training and Credentials
- Doctor of Dental Surgery from Northwestern University
- Master in the Academy of General Dentistry
- Two-year Preceptorship in Implant Surgery at South Orange Hospital
- Surgical training in Implants at South Orange Hospital
- Invisalign® Certified
- Lumineers® Certified
- CEREC® Certified
- Certified in Somnodent appliances for sleep apnea
- Diplomate of American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Volunteer at Open Wide Foundation in Guatemala
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Academy of General Dentistry Member
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry Member
- Volunteer at the Dental Clinic in Hammonton, NJ
- Volunteer at the Jewish Geriatric Home in Cherry Hill
- Private Practice in Princeton, NJ since 1986